Our privileged position as an educational organisation gives us both a responsibility and an excellent opportunity to raise awareness and positively influence corporate social responsibility behaviour in the English language sector.
Corporate Social Responsibility is about being committed as an organisation to making a positive impact on all our stakeholders – our staff, students, representatives, suppliers, the local and wider community.
As a predominantly “virtual” business, we are already doing our best to ensure we minimise our physical impact.
As part of our commitment to minimise any negative impact on the environment, we focus on several important aspects of our day-to-day operations.
The cleanest and cheapest energy is the energy we don’t use.
- Air-conditioning and PCs are switched off at the mains at the end of each day.
- The majority of our lighting uses the most efficient LED lights.
Separating waste, it’s a small effort that makes a big difference.
- We encourage our staff and students to cut down on and recycle study materials.
- We use recycled ink toners and also recycle them.
Paperless is less paper!
- When we print and photocopy, we do so double-sided if possible.